Become a Member of JACL Today!
Joining the Mile High Chapter JACL is a great way to get involved with the community and to help support our programs that educate our youth, develop leaders and pass on our legacy from generation to generation.
Membership benefits include (subject to change):
Associate Memberships are available for two years to individuals who are new to the Mile High Chapter JACL and includes:
- Discounts to local chapter events (when applicable)
All other memberships include the above in addition to:
- Pacific Citizen, The JACL Newspaper (digital copy; print copy $17 additional).
- Mile High Notes Newsletter (digital copy).
- Free admission to the Japanese American National Museum (a $16 value!).
- Eligibility for the JACL Credit Union.
- Eligibility for JACL programs: scholarships, internships, fellowships, Kakehashi (an experiential trip to Japan), and leadership programs